Be Empowered to Heal Yourself
What is TRE®?
Tension & Trauma Release Exercises (or TRE®) is a simple yet innovative series of seven simple exercises that assist the body in releasing stress and tension from the tissues, muscles and nervous system of our bodies.
Created by Dr. David Berceli PhD, TRE® safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension and calms down the nervous system.
TRE®’s reflexive muscle vibrations generally feel pleasant and soothing. After doing TRE®, many people report feelings of peace and well-being.
TRE® is designed to be a self-help tool.
Once you learn TRE® you will have a powerful way to manage your stress, improve your health and better maintain a sense of well-being.
Everyone can benefit from TRE®
- Are you an athlete striving for peak performance or recovering from a personal injury?
- Do who want more patience with your spouse, children, co-workers or boss?
- Are you experiencing insomnia or excessive worry?
- Are you suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Are you concerned that talk therapy is not helping you enough?
- Consider this powerful and cost effective somatic solution that is creating breakthroughs for people around the world!
With TRE® and Brave Soul Coaching You Can:
- Release the tension and stress stored in your body
- Restore a balanced nervous system to support your wellness
- Improve sleep quality and your ability to handle daily stressors
- Enhance your personal sense of safety
- Live a life full of new possibilities!
- TRE®/Brave Soul Sessions costs less than the price of a massage.
- Packages can be custom designed to fit your budget.
Call 541-527-0170 or 714-396-6460 to schedule a session
When Bodies Heal Spirits Soar
“TRE® is a series of simple exercises that triggers your body to tremor and shake off tension. TRE® provided me with a way to let go of the stress and trauma I experienced in my life. I love that it is a physical process and not a mental exercise. Sherri has a terrific way of connecting and making a person feel at ease. She addressed all of my concerns and questions. Her compassionate and patient-centered approach to my TRE® process makes for supportive and affirming TRE® experiences and stress reduction.
Sherri cares deeply about people and brings a warm and relaxed atmosphere to the TRE® experience. She is clearly very knowledgeable and teaches TRE® successfully. I felt supported and safe with Sherri’s gentle guidance and left feeling grateful and grounded. I will definitely continue practicing TRE® as a way to release and heal. Sherri’s willingness to provide additional guidance via telephone and email increased the effectiveness of this experience.”
Peg Correia Caliendo, Educator and Consultant, Portland, Oregon
Let's Work Together
To schedule a complimentary session to explore your needs fill out the form or give me a call.